sábado, 31 de enero de 2009

The Darkness in my eyes.


The Darkness in my eyes.

The Darkness that goes blind my eyes, and not so my dark stem, it has turned has seduce me, with the corona of the one which never had a corona.

Without god or light my blood blackens to him, captured for the terrible dominion of the ambition, that has put to freeze my stem, by chaining my reason. To serve to the one that serves and substitute the irreplaceable, the it is possible that goes blind my eyes and not so those of my dark stem, comes to seduce me, with the sword of the one which never take a sword.

I must conquer to the sky, it frees the purgatory, and it predominates in the hell, to so recovering the stem, that sometime mocked at be in evening dew.

With the breeze of your breath, want to fly away, and so disappear forever on the flames of the eternal fire.

No hay comentarios: